Are you aware of the bite pattern you have? Do you know if you have a bite problem and need your teeth aligned? If so, then we have exciting news for you! Invisalign® is a system of clear aligners that are designed to align the position of your teeth over time. Additionally, Invisalign can help people with various bite patterns, so you can get your bite into proper alignment.
Our dentist, Dr. Joseph Goodman, can help you with your Invisalign needs. To help you, our team is excited to share the various bites Invisalign can treat, so you know if Invisalign may be right for you.
Here are the various bites Invisalign can help with:
– Crowded teeth: If you have crowded teeth and spacing issues between teeth, it can be corrected with Invisalign.
– Gap teeth: Gap teeth occur when there are voids between teeth that need to be corrected.
– Crossbite: Crossbites occur when your upper and lower jawbone do not align.
– Underbite: If you are suffering from an underbite, your lower teeth extend beyond your upper front teeth.
– Overbite: If you have an overbite, it means that your upper front teeth will close down in front of your lower teeth.
– Open bite: An open bite is a result of voids between the upper and lower teeth when you bite down.
If you are curious about your bite pattern or wonder whether you are a candidate for Invisalign in Beverly Hills, California, please pick up your phone and call us today at 310-734-4557. Our team can help schedule your appointment and assist with your Invisalign needs.